Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday blues...


Oh its Monday...and what a Monday!! Both Kailey and I feel like we have been hit by a big big truck. Today we are just lazing around, Paul and I went to Costco to get some food, and that was about it. Nothing much to say..it was nice listening to our music and drinking a large cup of tea! The things we take for granted here in Canada..our culture is so different from the European culture. I have such a new found respect for our home. In my opinion we as a nation, have so much and we feel that we need all of it. When in fact it is easy to survive on not much at all. It was a great lesson, and I hope that Kailey has also witnessed how fortunate we are to have all we have and I hope she has learned not to take it for granted.

1 comment:

  1. You are right, we do have a lot her to be thankful, our lives could be much simpler and still be great compared to alot of other countries! I think its important for kids to see what its like living in other countries and their cultures so they can realize how lucky we are!

    ReplyDelete