Sunday, February 14, 2010

Will you accept this rose...

HAPPY VALENTINE"S DAY

I hope everyone was blessed with time together with their loved ones! Today was a nice day, Kailey played an awesome game against Missasauga, our girls really turned on the heat and made Missisauga work very hard for the win. They didn't get it easy that's for sure. It really was anyone's game today, very close game 2-1 for Missisauga. We have been tied with them all season, both teams have won 4 out of 8 games, but today Missisauga pulled ahead with another win...that's ok, we'll get them in the provincials.
Paul and Braden were off to Toronto where Braden scored 2 goals and got one assist...great job Braden! He won 8-1, wished I was there.
Once they got back, Paul surprised me with a dozen beautiful roses..they are so pretty..thanks babe, I love them!!

I want to bring to your attention that a couple weeks ago I was blogging about valentine's day and saying that I didn't want to go out for dinner on that day. Well, I must admit that today we DID go out for dinner on Valentines day! Paul booked a 6:00pm dinner at Cafe 13 here in Cambridge, he figured that Valentine's day was for us...and family day which is tomorrow is for family!

I couldn't agree more, i was pleasantly surprised to have a dinner out alone with just him. We enjoyed a nice glass of Chardonney, and the meal was amazing and the company was by far the best! We are just settling down for the evening with the move Whip it, starring Drew Barrymore...it was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment