Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine kisses..


Twenty one valentine kisses with the love of my life! That's how many we have had since we met, I still remember my first valentine's kiss with him. It was wonderful, although I was sick at the time he still came over to my house with cinnamon hearts, chocolate and a stuffed bear just for me. It was actually my first real valentine's day with a boyfriend, I had never had anyone else he has always been my valentine! I do believe we haven't missed one yet, may have been close a couple times...but I do think love has always prevailed and we still ended up with eachother,...I am lucky, and I know that!!

My whole heart for my whole life.

To all the wonderful people who read my blog, Happy Valentine's Day, may you be blessed with love today, tomorrow and forever!

2 comments:

  1. Will Paul allow me to give you and your beautiful daughter a valentines kiss? Consider it done.... Thank you for the blessings. xo

    ReplyDelete