Friday, February 12, 2010

Functionality..

Below is a picture of Paul putting together a bathroom trolley that I have been searching everywhere for. I have been looking gor about 3 months for this trolley.I finally found it at Zehrs. So today Paul decided to put it together for me which then led to the finalization of Braden and Kailey's bathroom being completed.

This picture is the old bathtub, it was a good one, very deep which gave the kids the best bubble baths.

The next picture is the small vanity complete with the sink. The reason for the small counter space was to provide more room for Braden to manouver around. It wasn't that functional but it did the job while they were little.

Here is the new floating sink and mirror, it is so much better for Braden he has way more space and can access the sink easier. I am so pleased with the colour of the paint choice, it turned out so masculine. No need to worry about the lack of female presence, soon enough Kailey will have her own girlie washroom to make into her own lady like spa.


As you can see to the left is the little trolley that I bought for Braden, it has wheels on the legs so that gives him the choice to move it to a position in the bathroom that makes it easy for to use.

Here we feature the absolutely amazing walk/roll in shower. I have waited years to have this luxury. It makes life so much easier for us and for Braden. He has all the privacy and independance that he needs. It is beautiful and I am more than happy with the ceramic tile choice. It is easy to keep clean, but mostly I love the accessability. This little corner of heaven makes a part of our day just a little easier, no lifting, no lugging and no complaining!!




1 comment:

  1. Wow it looks great! paul is doing an amazing job doing all the projects around the house! I love all the changes you have done so far and cant wait to see everything when its finished. Good luck with it all I hope things go smooth to get it all done! Love ya

    ReplyDelete