Saturday, January 23, 2010

Still Kissing...


Well yes, as it states we are still managing to kiss a few times a day..it helps. It really does make a difference in how your day is going to be. Kissing releases a hormone called oxytocin. Researhers have found that a passionate kiss unleashes a complex, chemical surge in the brain which makes a lover feel excited,happy or relaxed. It is found that kissing also lowers the levels of the stress hormone-Cortisol. So, I guess my new years revolution ended up being the best one that I have ever made. Of course it all depends on how much I like him that day...some days depending on the chemical balance, I like him alot. Other days I am not too sure, kissing might just be blown from across the room! Actually we are having alot of fun with this, and I must say I do think we get along better on a day to day basis, not that we didn't before. It just makes us "make up" quicker...who wants to kiss someone that your upset with? Its been good, we have alot of laughs! Today was brilliant, I love days like today...especially when they are Saturdays. We had a game in Guelph, didn't go to well...but that didn't stop us from continuing on and enjoying the rest of the day. When we got home, I ran 5 miles,then hit the hot tub again to relax my bones. The best part about today was that everyone was home!! No one had anywhere to go, anything to do...it was fabulous! Both my kids were home and just chillin with mom and dad, we watched two movies and I made a chicken dinner. We didn't have a dessert but just as the second movie was starting I made Paul pause the movie and I called out "candy run!!" So, Paul and I in pajamas and all...took the kids candy orders (what they wanted to pig out on) and off we went to the nearest corner store! It was great...we got a ton of junk food! It was a great night, we soooo needed it. Especially with being pulled in different directions so much on weekends. Tomorrow, Kailey has nothing! SO we are all off to Toronto to see Braden play his hockey game. I am looking very forward to that. I didn't think that I would have the chance to get out there, but as it turns out...tomorrow is perfect! Maybe we'll hit the mall and go out for dinner too...that would be splended!

"Sin from thy lips? O tresspass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again"
- William Shakespheare
The first kiss from ROmeo and Juliet

No comments:

Post a Comment