Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fun in T dot

I am so tired and really not in any frame of mind to blog. I really need to start blogging alot earlier in the day...tomorrow I promise myself to blog just after lunch time.
Today was great, had a nice time in Toronto, saw some old friends who I don't get to see as much anymore due to Kaileys ringette schedule. Braden played an exciting game of hockey and got 3 assists, his team won 5-0..pretty good game! I was amazed while watching him play today, he has such a mind set for hockey..he really knows how to fire up that gym and show his abilities in his game! We are fortunate to have this opportunity for Braden to be able to play with such great kids and be influenced by such inspiring coaches. We are truly blessed, days like today I am reminded that my life is filled with love, strength, determination, desire and hope. We came home and Paul and I took off to the gym for an hour, and as I sit here I can feel every muscle begin to tighten and contract and the dull ache is just starting...I will be hurting tomorrow! Good night and sweet dreams to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment