Thursday, January 21, 2010

Nothing new


Tonights blog is going to be short. Today was good, the day got busy from about 3pm. I left the house at 2:30 and didn't get in until 9:10 tonight. Just stuff to do..never ends. Poor Kailey was up at 6:30am to be at school for a 7:15am basketball practice, then she had dryland training at 6:00pm this evening..so she exhausted. Braden had an appointment today at 3:30, so he too had a long day. I got my shelfs up over my wine table, looks pretty good! I am not fully satisfied with it just yet, tomorrow I will have more time to work on it. I am going in the morning to get my passport renewed. Tomorrow night we have a poker tournament to help run for Cambridge ringette..I hate poker! Its a fundraiser, should be fun though because I always have fun with the parents from Kailey's team. Its almost the weekend, i don't think there will be any sleeping in unfortunately...always something going on. Good night, see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chrissy. Fed the fish....:) It's nice to see you're taking the time to smell the flowers....even if it's only 30 seconds at a time....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for managing the fish...lol, they like when you visit!!

    ReplyDelete