Sunday, April 24, 2016

Caramel bites and Sunday Delights~


So I made these caramel bites tonight, I shared the recipe on Facebook and they looked amazing. I started out with some sugar and cinnamon. Mixed those two ingredients together. Set aside.



Take your croissant dough (Pilsbury) and unroll them, pop a caramel square onto each triangle. What I would do differently here is cut away some of the dough. My bites were big, they grew quite a bit while in the over and the caramels really melted out of them. They were still good, but there was more dough than necessary.



Yes, below you can see how much dough is there. You really don't need that much.


Fold the dough around the caramel...


Roll the ball until its smooth and easy to cover in the sugar/cinnamon mixture

Here we are adding the sugar....


I tried to get a good picture of the caramel bite
 


Roll them all up, put down some parchment paper and pre-heat oven too 350 degrees


Bake for 12 minutes, I left them in for an extra couple minutes. I just felt there was a lot of dough. Like I mentions, trim away some of the dough before rolling them.
 


I opened one up so you can see the gooey goodness.Honestly they were really good, I think they'd be best served with some vanilla ice cream. YUM!!!
 
Well my lovelies, hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I did! Absolutely loving the weather, so excited for summer~
Until tomorrow good night and god bless

No comments:

Post a Comment