Friday, April 22, 2016

100 Things I Want To Teach My Daughter #77 Pay close attention to those who don't clap when you win

 
 
100 Things I Want To Teach My Daughter~
 
#77 
 
 
 
My dearest Freckled Fox, this one is important. It's something you might not need or realize until you are a much older version of you.
It's pretty self explanatory fox, and I think when you are older it will make much more sense. This speaks for itself, I don't have much more to say. Be careful of those around you, pay close attention. If someone isn't clapping and showing their support when you are winning they are not a true friend.
Its not difficult for anyone to show support by a simple pat on the back, a Facebook like or a retweet, quick text, telephone call or a coffee date to celebrate an accomplishment. When you notice those things are not existent in a relationship, then its time to move on.
 
This post is intended for a much older, more matured, seasoned fox. SO re-read this when you're in your 30's. It will all make sense then.

No comments:

Post a Comment