Monday, January 11, 2016

Raspberry-Choc Mug Cake With Chilli~

I tried another mug cake, it was wonderful~
 
I think from here on in I will add the page the mug cake recipe is on. That way you can follow it yourself.
 


Here I am being all creative with my photos, you need one ounce of butter to start.


Put the butter and chocolate in your mug and melt in microwave, but then let it cool for a couple seconds.

Add your brown sugar, flour and baking powder.


Mix well, add your raspberries, and chilli powder. Don't mix too much though cause you want your raspberries too stay close to the top of the cake.


When I first saw the ingredient Chili Powder was included I was not sure. Who puts chilli powder in chocolate cake? Sounded weird to me, but I went with it.


It ended up being such a cool combination. Little bit of heat, little bit of sweet. It was delicious, even Paul enjoyed it.

 
Here you have it, the finished product. I have to admit these mug cakes are not as sweet as I had thought. Not that I don't mind that, I suppose I could add more sugar or possibly more chocolate. I know I wouldn't be able to make this for Sunday family dinner dessert. My dad likes his sweets, this for sure would be need to be topped with a whole bunch of chocolate icing. If i'm being honest, I like a rich, sweet dessert too lol, I must get that from my pop's!

Well my lovelies, I hope you are liking these mug cake desserts. I am having fun with them.
Until tomorrow my friends, good night and god bless~

No comments:

Post a Comment