Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Odd's and Sod's...Random stuff around the house~


Can you see him? He is upstairs hiding a bone on Ella. When they were both puppies, I was terrified of this exact spot in our house. You can't really see in this picture but if he were to fall or by chance jump, they would fall ALL the way to the bottom of the basement stairs. Its quite a drop...thankfully they both are aware of the height and neither have ever showed any sign of wanting to take a leap.


Here are a few pictures from Halloween. Both my girls were Olaf from Frozen, and Ollie was Frankenstein. Boy did I try to get these three too pose for a picture. Not one turned out the way I had hoped...but that doesn't mean I don't absolutely love them!!
 

Oliver on his own, he hates dressing up. He doesn't move at all, lol


and Ella can't stop moving, so its nearly impossible to get a photo of her. I did it though, not too bad. She was adorable in her costume!!


I put some lights up around my picture shelves. I found these pretty star lights at Ikea, they are different and so pretty. I just love the reflection they give off when the lights are down. Starry night on my walls. You can see I have been putting up some of our paintings, showcasing different ones depending on the time of year. The one that I have up there, is one that Kailey did. Its so beautiful, its my favorite. She laughed when I showed her, she thinks the yellow "shadow" light on the ground. Its the reflection of the lamp light post. I told her its perfect, it looks like the Narnia post. She did a gorgeous job, mommy loves it!


So I finally got some pictures of my babies in their new coats from Elanor Jackets. Look at him....he is so cute! I was worried at first because I didn't think he was going to walk in this new coat. Every time I put it on him he would sit down and refuse to move. I don't think he likes it much, but I LOVE It. He did eventually walk with me, but it took some coaxing.


There they are, look at them. How precious!!

This was after his grooming day, they both sleep so much after their haircuts. He just chills, loves to get a belly rub.


Well my lovelies, its a simple post. I just found these photo's on my phone and figured I'd share them.
I hope you are all doing well~
Until tomorrow my friends, good night and god bless~

No comments:

Post a Comment