Monday, November 16, 2015

100 Things I Want to teach my Daughter~#85 A little weed is ok, never smoke cigarettes or do anything chemical~

100 Things I Want To Teach My Daughter  #85 A little weed is ok, but never smoke cigarettes or do anything chemical.

Ok so this isn't something that I would necessarily ever admit too you before the age of 19. BUT in reality, smoking a bit of weed on occasion I know will not kill you. If you find its something you want too do, and I stress OCCASSIONALLY then my darling, you go ahead. BUT promise me one thing!!!!
 You will NEVER smoke cigarette's.
I would be absolutely devastated if you started to smoke. My heart would be broken, its a nasty, gross and very unattractive habit. It would not gel well in our family life, and I know you know that.

Just say NO to drugs.

Period. It's simple.

Drugs will ruin your life, and change everything. You know that, but if you find yourself ever being tempted please hear your mommy's voice screaming at you too walk away.
Instead, come home to me. I will draw you a bath, bake your favorite red velvet cupcakes and we will watch chick flicks for the whole night. I will dedicate my whole evening/night too you.
I promise to have a glass of wine, and ketchup chips readily available.
Don't do drugs. EVER.

If you are having a hard time coping with something in your life, read a good book, go to the gym.  Pick a hobby that can help you unwind. Come home too me...lol...we will online shop.

On a side note, a good run is much better and more effective for relieving stress than any amount of weed. SO I am not condoning it, but I am being realistic. ;)

In all honesty,  I know you are not tempted by those things. But as you get older and come across new people, new friends, new social circles ...always be aware of their hobbies and interests. Pay attention to their vises. If by chance, they desire the need to use chemical drugs...keep them at arm's length. If they can respect your choices, then you can respect theirs...from afar.
I love you fox.
We are so proud of you~

2 comments:

  1. I agree weed once in awhile will never hurt you. I love your advice you gave Kailey. I know I am in for the red velvet cupcakes and the on line shopping. On a serious note. She always knows you are there no matter what and I think she would come and talk them over with you. She is a smart kid and has a good he'd on her shoulders. But something we should always talk about and remind our kids no matter how old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree weed once in awhile will never hurt you. I love your advice you gave Kailey. I know I am in for the red velvet cupcakes and the on line shopping. On a serious note. She always knows you are there no matter what and I think she would come and talk them over with you. She is a smart kid and has a good he'd on her shoulders. But something we should always talk about and remind our kids no matter how old.

    ReplyDelete