Sunday, August 30, 2015

Fashion Friday is starting to concern me...

Ok so here's the scoop, when I did some investigation on the statistics of my blog I came to realize that my Fashion Fridays get a lot of views. My goal is too clearly get more viewers and hopefully possibly become interactive with them. I decided to keep that going, hoping maybe i'll bring in some more views. Even though I do have some readers coming through on those posts, I have absolutely no idea how to keep them interesting. If you know me well enough, then you'll know I don't really have a lot of fashion sense. Sadly I fear I am going to be repeating myself over and over again, just showing you outfits I like from Pinterest. My friends I need to find a way to make my Fashion Fridays more interesting and more personal. So hang in there with me, I am going to do my best to bring something fun to these posts.

I sadly don't have anything to share this Friday, I will leave you with a couple pictures I did find and I do love~
Do any of you look for season outfits to see what is "in" during that season? I do, and then I buy pieces to mix and match in my own wardrobe. I just find it easier that way and I figure if I like it in the picture then I'll like it in the mirror.
Here you go,


I love my jean shorts, you all know that! But I also love grey baggy sweaters, nothing screams comfy more than that picture above. Probably my fav~

 Again another cozy sweater, I think I am going to invest in a couple of these this fall/winter.

Here it is, the total package! This works really well when shopping for your adult children, especially for Christmas or birthdays. I did that last year for Kailey, I had her search her favorite clothing stores and then send me outfits (Complete outfits) that I could get for her. You don't have to have the exact same pieces as the pictures show. I mean Artzia may sell a sweater for 130.00 that you like, but if you look around and find one similar but cheaper then why not go that route? I mean you could easily find a pretty beige cable knit sweater at Forever 21 for 24.99. This complete look you could find for cheaper prices...what does it matter where you get it?
Well my friends there you have it...I hope you got something out of it~
Until tomorrow good night and god bless~

No comments:

Post a Comment