Monday, March 30, 2015

Go Forward~ Cuba 2015

  This year on March 9th it marked the 20 year anniversary since my car accident. Naturally we as a family have so much to be thankful for. I decided to have tee shirts made in honor of the 20 year anniversary. All I wanted out of those shirts was one picture to unify (to make or become a single unit)  the people whom are in our lives at this time. We have had SO many important people in our lives over the past 20 years, some are still of vital importance. Some have left us, but we will never forget them and I would love nothing more than to thank each of them. 
 
 
 
 
My man tie dying his shirt!




Well I got my picture and I was happy..as I looked them over I couldn't stop smiling at how much we've changed, grown.
Couple weekends ago we decided to tie dye our Go Forward shirts...bring some color too them. It was just myself, Paul and Kailey. We had some fun! I've shared some pics from our family Tie Dying evening..family bonding!


Here is my finished product..I love my shirt and I'm so happy we did it!

A family that tie dyes together, stays together! Until tomorrow my friends good night and God bless~

2 comments: