Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Mondays Menu...Happy Birthday Finn..

We have always celebrated our pets birthdays..from the time Harley was 1, we made a point of celebrating their lives as well. I guess for us being parents and knowing the how important family meals are we figured..as the kids were growing up we'd take any reason to celebrate. I mean..why not? Seems pretty easy to bake a cake, throw some candles and wrap a couple dog toys..anything to make my kids smile. ANY reason to gather around our family dinner table to talk, smile, laugh and tell stories...I thought it was important when they were young..but I didn't realize the significance it would have as they grew. Nothing more important than having your teenage children celebrate in something that may be so insignificant to some..but so vitally important to our family. Like I said...we have always found any reason to celebrate in this home. We love to spend time together..its just as simple as that~ Until tomorrow my friends, good night and god bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment