Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Fathers Day...to my Daddio, my hubby and my father in law!

I don't have anything really planned out well for this post, I actually spent my time tuned into my family this weekend. I stayed off of social media and just relaxed and enjoyed my time with the family at the cottage. I'd just like to wish my hubby, my daddy and father in law a VERY happy Fathers day. I love you all...and I am so blessed to have all of you in my life. To my dad....you have and always will be the rock who holds this family grounded. I love you for that. To my husband..you are the best father i could have ever chosen to have a family with. Thank you for being so attentive to our children and for always holding me through the good and the bad. There are not many men who could take on the life that we have together. You are strong emotionally, mentally and physically and for that we are STRONG together. I will love you forever. It was wonderful having my father in law at the cottage this weekend, He is a man that I admire and look up to as a man who has strength, kindness, and so much love for his family. They are a lucky bunch to have such an amazing man at the head of that table. I had 3 of the most important fathers all under one roof...and that is a blessing. Those are the moments that I cherish and that I am so thankful for. To all you dad's out there...hope you had the chance to celebrate the day with your family. To all my uncles, brother in laws, my brother, cousins and friends who are fathers...Happy Fathers Day~
Here are some pictures from our weekend...It was lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment