Thursday, May 17, 2012

I'm Back...look at this day 2!!



Hey friends..i've made it back for another day. MAN there is soooo much going on in my life right know. I can't even begin to express the things happening. Happily i will announce(maybe prematurely) that Braden has been accepted into a Media Fundamental Program at Sheriden College starting in Sept. SOOOO EXCITING! The acceptance is pending on his completion of Grade 12, which he feels won't be any problem. He is currently finishing two online courses inorder to graduate. Like i mentioned before he decided to leave the highschool atmoshpere and do some courses on line, honestly it was the best decision we've ever made. So we have an orientation on May 28th, with Special services at Sheriden. This is to see the available services they have inorder to accomadate Braden and to be sure his needs are met. Naturally with all this stuff happening, i have gone into panic mode realizing all the wonderful changes that will occur. Everything is do-able, i'm not concerned for Braden's well being i'm just not great with change. I like order and control, things that i have to learn to let go of. Braden is more than capable to take charge and get stuff done. He is the one who has called Sheriden and arranged this meeting, he applied on his own and he wants to do this on his own. We are proud of him, I just keep telling myself that it will be fine. We will know more on the 28th of May, I will keep you informed.
I am trying a new recipe tonight, its just for cheese buns. They look delicious..i will share the recipe tomorrow! Well I hope everyone has a wonderful long weekend, the weather is suppose to be amazing. I'm looking forward to enjoying my pool and hot tub, chilling with the family and getting some stuff done around the house!
Untill tomorrow friends, have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. So exciting for Braden. I look at how time flies. I remember when The kids we little, now they are all grown up amd going off the college. this is such and excitng time in our lives, kids growing up and getting older. Weird feeling lol. Braden will do great! He knows what he wants, good for him. Congrats Braden!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are so proud of him! Thanks for the comment I will let him know!

      Delete