Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Summertime Scents...

I was going to write a blog about a problem that I had AGAIN today with MacMaster Hospital...but then I chose to not bother! Its the same shit over and over again, lets just say...I am furious. We'll leave it at that!
I was looking into some summer scents for the upcoming summertime and came accross a highly reccommended scent by Bobby Brown.
Beach Body Oil

DescriptionA unique, moisturizing body oil that gives skin a sultry sheen as it scents with beach Fragrance. Contains four essential oils (Olive, Sesame, Avocado and Jojoba) and Vitamins E and C to soften and nourish skin.
I'm debating whether or not I want to try to find this in Canada or order it on line? Either way..it sounds delicious~
I'll be looking into this soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment