Monday, April 9, 2012

I'm Back!! Happy Easter my Zeta's!

Well i did take a momentary leave of absence and I'm very sorry about that. I'm not going to feel guilty about it though as life had thrown us a curve ball and I needed to get a few things sorted out before I committed back to this.
How was everyone's easter? Mine was just perfect~
We had some wonderful family time together and the kids had some time away from us, and with their friends. The weather was ok, I was hoping for warmer..would have been nice to get out and sit on my patio furniture. I made some cake balls for the Martz's easter, they turned out really cute..i missed making them, hadn't done it in so long!



On Sunday we celebrated little Ollie's birthday, I just love him to death. He's the cutest little guy in the world and he just LOVES me! We do celebrate our dog's birthday, it's just as important as our's! We do cake, presents and we sing happy birthday~


They are loved, and it's important to share in love as often as possible. Any excuse to have cake is fine by me!! I think its important to have family close, always celebrating...even if its for the dog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment