Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday's Menu and family day...

How was you day today? Mine was kinda blah..there I said it! I've been feeling kinda crappy lately. Not sure why? No rhyme or reason...its just blah! Talk about extremely tired too..I seriously could barely lift my head off the couch today! I walked the dogs, but then came home and just felt yucky. I may be fighting something..maybe some strange illness?! I hope it passes soon, I hate not having energy. Maybe that's the problem? I'm soooo use to being on the go, non-stop hustle and bustle of life. Lately we've had more time to spare (evenings) as much as I like it!! There's still an adjustment stage. Anyways, spring is around the corner and that's down right awesome!
Here is a recipe that I did not cook tonight, I cooked it on Friday. It was really good, the family liked it. I only took one picture then forgot to take anymore. Oh well...

Chicken, Potatoe and Vegetable Bake
What You Need

6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (1-1/2 lb./675 g)
1-1/2 lb. (575 g) Yukon gold potatoes (about 3), peeled, coarsely chopped
3-carrots (1/2 lb./225 g), coarsely chopped
1 onion, coarsely chopped
1/3 cupKraft Calorie-Wise Zesty Italian Dressing
2 Tbsp.Kraft 100% Parmesan Light Grated Cheese



Make It

HEAT oven to 400°F.

PLACE
chicken and vegetables in large baking dish; drizzle with dressing. Cover.

BAKE
1 hour or until chicken is done (170ºF), uncovering after 50 min.

SPRINKLE with cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment