Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!


Wishing all my Zeta's a VERY happy Valentine's Day!! Hope you all have someone in your lives that you love and can share this day with.
If by chance you do not have someone in your life right now, just remember that its only one valentine's day...there will be many more to come!! Go out, grab some wine, a good movie, turn off your phone and curl up on your couch. IF that's NOT what your interested in, then throw a little (I hate Valentine's Day) get together with some single friends...something easy and quick, wine, strawberries, box of chocolate's to share with your company and just plain mingle! Its simple, don't make it complicated!!
I however and looking very forward to my Valentine's day celebrations...Love you Paul!!

2 comments:

  1. It was an awesome time! Food, music drinks were great. Lots of LOVES with my wife

    ReplyDelete