Sunday, February 26, 2012

Birthday Celebrations and Golden Globes

Today was a great day! We celebrated my birthday with dinner and when we came home I opened up their gift. I have to say their gift shocked me! I have been eyeing this old, antique typewriter for the longest time. I just couldn't justify spending the money on myself. I do collect old camera's and display them in my home, and the typewriter was an idea to display as well. I just loved the idea of having something so old to encourage me to write. When I started photography as a hobby, I took an interest in old camera's and decided to collect them. Then i just liked the look of a few antique things in my home. I love antiquing, so does my nephew..its kinda neat to have him enjoy looking at my collection. He's starting one of his own too. My parents surprised me with this old antique typewriter and I was just over the moon excited to have it!

I'm still debating where I'll put it, but in the mean time i'm loving it! Thanks mom and dad...I am so happy!!After our quick but lovely meal, I headed to an Oscar Party my friend Michelle was throwing. I got their late, and didn't take the time to change into a formal gown..i just wore what I had on at dinner. Michelle had her guests dress in formal gowns, they looked lovely. Michelle had every thing just so well done. There was a cut out Oscar man who she had everyone take a picture with while holding their own Oscar award.


She even had cute little cupcakes with Oscar standing strong on top of them. So cute. Everyone enjoyed the evening, there was lots of chit chat, laughing and guessing who was going to be the winner in each category. I'll share just few picture's from the evening.


Not sure why this always happen's when we are together...BUT, I have to admit..we know how to have fun!! I'm gonna have to start showing off my ass and legs, Michelle is always stealing the limelight with her bombshell of boob's!! It's on Chelle...its on!! *Shy giggles*
Great picture though, we certainly stay true to who we are when we're toghether!!
Below is a picture of me, just before I went to Michelle's house! Face is red due to wine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment