Thursday, February 16, 2012

Bath & Body Works shopping trip...

Tonight I finally made a Monday's Menu and it was fantastic!!! Seriously, Uncle Wayne if you are reading this blog post...definately make this recipe. Its something that you can even put in the fridge and it would be so good heated up the next day. Pair this with a glass of wine, garlic bread and a cesear salad and Uncle Wayne..you've got yourself a dinner date *wink*
Make-Ahead Unstuffed Shells
What You Need

4 cupsmedium pasta shells, uncooked

1 lb. (450 g) extra-lean ground beef

1 jar (20 fl oz/645 mL) pasta sauce

3/4 cup (3/4 of 250-g tub) Philadelphia Light Cream Cheese Spread

1/2 cupmilk

1/4 cupKraft 100% Parmesan Shredded Cheese

1/3 cup chopped fresh basil

1-1/2 cupsKraft Part Skim Mozzarella Shredded Cheese

Make It


COOK
pasta as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, brown meat in large skillet. Stir in pasta sauce; simmer on medium heat 2 min., stirring frequently. Remove from heat.


DRAIN
pasta. Whisk cream cheese spread, milk and Parmesan in large bowl until well blended.

Add pasta and basil; stir gently until pasta is evenly coated. Spread half the meat sauce onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray;

cover with pasta mixture and remaining meat sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella; cover with foil. Refrigerate up to 24 hours.

HEAT
oven to 375ºF. Bake casserole, covered, 40 to 45 min. or until heated through, uncovering after 30 min.


There you have it friends, the whole family LOVED this recipe.
Tonight Kailey and I headed out to the mall and I made some very extreme purchases at Bath & Body Works..we had lots of fun in that store. I was so proud of myself too, because I didn't have a hard copy of their 20% discount coupon on me. BUT I did have an email on my phone from this store and showed them the virtual coupon and they were very happy with that and I did get my discount!! AWESOME night!! Saved some good bucks..anyways here is a few pics of my lovely products...man I am sooo addicted to this store!


Love this scent...great new summer body lotion!!

Overall my lovelies it was a great day and evening. Thanks to Kailey for the nice chat and lots of laughs tonight..love ya girl!

1 comment:

  1. that looks yummy, I will have to try that! I love that store as well. their products are wondeful, I love their pineapple scents, and coconut is my fav. Enjoy your products, you are going to smell yummy you sexy thing you! LOL. Love ya wink!

    ReplyDelete