Monday, January 16, 2012

Twisted words..


Well I re-read my last post and I want to tell you that my words last night did not do a good job expressing how I feel. LOL...I wrote that post very late last night and was probably half asleep. What I was trying to say in that blog was how fortunate we were as a family to have been able to spend all those times with such wonderful, amazing friends and family. We are truly blessed to have had those times with everyone, we loved opening our home to every one and I wouldn`t change a thing! So many memories here...and thank you to all my friends and family for many many years of laughter and fun times.
What I also was TRYING to say regarding NOT entertaining anymore..LOL..was meant to express my/our feelings of taking a break and NOT doing as much entertaining...
This does not mean we will not have dinner parties, or girls movies nights, or bbq's in the summer or even couples over for dinner. This is naturally who I am...every one of you know that I LOVE to have friends here!
I wanted to say...it just won't be as frequently OR as "big", and I won't be putting as much work into our get together's as I once did.
This is only because we/I am tired, Paul and I are really enjoying our time...the kids are older, they don't want to spend as much time with us any more. So our weekends are for us! Just US! We are enjoying that! We have had our years of parties, get togethers...themed parties..all that stuff! Not to say it won't happen again...because of course it will! Most of you know that I am still wanting to have that 80's party someday....it WILL be a kickass party too. I went to a 70's party not too long ago and it was alot of fun, music was ok...not a big 70's fan! Managed to get them to play April Wine and Journey, was the best I could get out of them. I'm much more of an 80's girl..and when I throw my party..it will be fantastic!!
So, this blog was just to explain a few things that I felt was not properly discussed last night!
Please tune in later for Monday's Menu...I will have something later for that!
A BIG thanks to those of you who are new and sent me a message..i'm so happy to hear that you are returning to my blog daily, it makes me happy to have new readers! Welcome my new Zeta's!
Have a wonderful day friends...I've got a good recipe lined up for tonights dinner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment