Monday, January 16, 2012

I lied....


WOW...what a day! SOrry my Zeta's, i did NOT make a good meal for MOnday's menu, so I feel like i've let myself down...
I had the chicken out, thawing and everything. But then, I got the call..."Mom, can you pick me up from the arena at 4pm?" Unfortunately I had to go to Waterloo to get the girl, traffic was heavy and by the time I got back into Cambridge it was 5pm. I hadn't even started the chicken, and still had to pick up asperagus. So, needless to say..the girl asks on the way home.."Can we have Subs?", at first I said NO! I'm making chicken and then I looked at the time and realized if that's the case we won't be eating uptill 7pm...I caved, we had subs! I will make my featured menu tomorrow complete with pictures and recipe for you to enjoy!
How was your day? My day was great. Nothing new or exciting..so with that, good night my friends and god bless~

No comments:

Post a Comment