Thursday, September 29, 2011

As the world turns..

So, I thought while in Ottawa I'd have so much time to blog and update daily. As it turns out..there's not alot of time, so i haven't updated at all. Just to let you all know..things are going wonderfully. Better than I could have ever expected. Braden is LOVING his therapy program, he is excelling and doing so much better that I thought he would. There are already changes in his physical stature and mobility.
The very first week was an emotional roller coaster. There was one moment during Braden's therapy that he was in an exercise room pulling down with both arms on an arm press, he was lifting weights and I became very overwhelmed with emotions. I've waited along time for him to be involved with some sort of therapy program..but i've waited alot longer for him to WANT to do it too. Its wonderful that he is pushing himself, and wanting this. Its been a long 6 weeks, but its been worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment