Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Post 08 → Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit.


Well there has been a few people through the years that have made my life a living hell...but as i've grown and matured i've come to realize that people will only treat badly if we allow them too. I don't really allow them too anymore!
Again I will have to say that these individuals have only popped up in moments of my life...some stand out more strongly than others. From my previous post you might recall the "bully" that I had back in junior high...that bitch stole a few good years from me!
I have had a few run in's with people over the years regarding things with Braden. Probably the absolute worse person that made my life(at the time) a living hell was a principle at my son's middle school. He was a PRICK! Oh my god...i hated him!! He was arrogant, ignorant and I truly believe a "women" hater! He was so rude to me...he hated me as well and I was totally ok with that...it was mutual! I use to do everything I could to just piss him off...I was just as ignorant back to him, every chance that I got! For 1 year I had to put up with him, thankfully a wonderful man came to the rescue and managed to get my son out of that school and placed him where he belonged. Braden was not allowed to go to the junior highschool in our neighborhood because the school was not accessible. We fought that school board for a year, verbal fights and accusations with principles, special ed teachers and even the schoolboard trustee. Eventually we won, and Braden was removed from that school and placed where he belonged with his friends.
This principle use to look down on me as I walked passed him in the hallway and arrogantly tell me "your not allowed in the school" or "Mrs.Martz we don't allow parents in the school". I would smile and say "sorry, I'm walking Braden to his class, what are you going to do?" He NEVER said hello to me, or kindly asked how we were, he never asked if Braden was happy or is there anything he needed? OMG..he was the worse.
I can't really say forsure that there was only one person who made my life a living hell but I will say the schoolboard did a good job almost destroying me, my marriage and my life! We fought and we won! HA. Oh and don't let me get started on some of the medical professionals that have made my life a living hell! There hasn't been many, but I do have stories that would make your skin crawl. Have a good night friends!! *Wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment