Saturday, May 28, 2011

I'm losing views...

Ok so maybe I should go back to blogging daily?? I seem to have ALOT less views and its probably due to the lack of posts. I think maybe I will TRY to post something everyday?? Even if its a quick blurp about my day or some of the things that is on my mind {god help you}.



Tonight I am heading out to a girlfriends house for a get together. Its a big one too..lots of girlie's to chat with tonight. There is a small group of us getting dropped off and picked up so that we can have a good time and not worry about how much we are drinking! Shall be a good night!!
Today Paul and I headed to Brantford to look at patio furniture....we purchased! We have been looking a pricing for sometime, so when we came across this stuff today...I was anxious to buy! I love it!!



For our budget...its perfect! Exactly what I wanted structure wise...colour wise however..wouldn't have been my first choice but I do like it! It will be delivered on Tuesday *fingers crossed* so thats awesome. We will be ready to host our first BBQ of the season!!! Hoping everyone is having a fabulous weekend~

No comments:

Post a Comment