Sunday, May 29, 2011

Guess where i am right now?....

Sitting outside having a cup of tea, listening to my wonderful 80's music (those who know me...know how I feel about 80's music)! Paul and I bought a new table and chair set last week for our small but useful deck. Cutest little set EVER! We absolutely LOVE it! My puppies are outside with me, Paul is BBQ'ing dinner and the kids are having time to themselves as both of them had fun nights with friends last night. Today hubby and I went to the movies to see Hangover 2, definately wasn't as funny as the first one. SOme parts were good, I was hoping for more...but I wasn't really too disappointed. I mean just watching Bradley Cooper for 2 hours was enough to keep me enchanted! Of course Paul found it more funny than I did, but he did agree it wasn't as good as the first one!

So last nights girl time was fun! We drank. ate and laughed until early morning hours. Candy did a great job hosting...I think she should do this more often! Within 3 days we had 2 girls nights..its been busy but fun! Kailey had a tryout tonight, it went really well. Rumour had it that the team the played which happened to Guelph was a stacked team taking players from Waterloo, Elora-Fergus and Guelph.
After the first period Guelph was winning 1-0..but second period we switched our goalie and she didn't have as good of game and she let in 3 more goals. Sooo we lost 4-0. Honestly though, it was a good game! We were missing two of our strongest players as well...and our goalie isn't on ice yet due to injury. So going into this season might not be as bad as what we had envisioned. The younger girls coming up to play had actually been taught alot of the same things our girls were taught because their coached helped on our bench a few time's last season. Kail said it's so nice that they know our breakout and they understand some of the moves...they gel well together. Nice to see Kailey getting shots on net...I am sure this season she will have better opportunities to shoot. She has made a commitment to practice her shot on net through the summer. Last season her job was to get the ring to the net and pass it to one of our shooters. This season...Kailey might just be one those shooters! Well i'm outta here...its been a great weekend!
~Good nights friends and god bless~

No comments:

Post a Comment