Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wednesdays Reflection..will have to wait for tomorrow..you"ll see why!

Today Kailey had a ringette game against Guelph and to be honest I felt they played really really well! The game was a good one, unfortunately they lost 3-1...keep in mind we only had 10 girls to play. There are still 4 away due to holidays, illness and injuries. Thankfully Kailey is back, she looked good.
So, with it being Kailey's birthday tomorrow I thought it would be nice to bring cupcakes to share with her ringette team, every year we do that...
Here are the cool ringette cupcakes that we had made once again from "The Cake Box". I use them alot, and actually I am becoming a huge fan of cupcakes...they are just easier to distribute at functions, especially for children. I would love to take a class and learn how to decorate cupcakes, I think that would be fun! I have to bake a cake for Kailey tomorrow, lol, god only know's what I'll come up with. Thank goodness tonights cupcakes were a huge hit, I am sure tomorrow's cake will be something of joke!

How cute are these?? They turned out so great! The girls loved them, the coaches loved them and they tasted fabulously!!

Hockey game tomorrow...looking forward to that! I love watching her play this sport, I am a huge fan of the Canadian Olympic Women's Hockey team...they are amazing athletes and extremely talented! I may even have a niece on that team someday! Lets hope for another win, as we so far are number 1!!

No comments:

Post a Comment