Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Its beginning to look alot like christmas...

Remember last week when I shared with you the white chocolate and coconut rimmer for my christmas festive drink? Well here is what it looks like with the white chocolate and candy cane rimmer. I will admit, I liked this much better...it was so delicious!

Kailey and I made rice krispie squares yesterday...they were really good as well. Nothing like christmas music and rice krispie squares on a Sunday afternoon.

Our main floor christmas tree...we have another one downstairs which we put all the kids christmas ornaments on.




Here are a few pictures from today's hockey game. Kailey finally played, after being away for a few weeks she didn't do too bad. She was a bit frustrated because it is a new sport to her and of course she wants to get it right. In time, it will come! I thought she did great, the best part is that Southwood won the game and took the title of first place from this other highschool. It was an awesome feeling! Way to go Saber's!!!



1 comment:

  1. Turbos = Ringette..... Sabres = Hockey.... So much to remember..... Go Sabres Go.... Gotta be proud of that young lady.

    How does the white chocolate and candy cane rimmer go with Egg Nog?.... My favourite drink...

    ReplyDelete