Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Monday's Menu on Tuesday.....



What You Need:1 Tbsp. oil
1 cup onion,sliced
1/2 cup mushrooms,
sliced 4 oz. cooked and sliced sirloin steak
1/3 cup Kraft Extra Rich Original BarBQ Sauce
2 Italian rolls
2/3 cup Kraft Mozzarella Shredded Cheese

Make It
HEAT oil in frypan. Add onions and cook over medium-high heat until golden brown. Add mushrooms and steak.

MIX in barbecue sauce; cook stirring, until hot.

PILE onto open Italian rolls and sprinkle with cheese.

BROIL
on high until cheese melts.
Ok I have to be honest....I haven't tried this one yet! But I do believe tomorrow we will and I will post a review. You know, the reason that I choose these recipes is because each of them is fairly inexpensive and quick and easy. We have busy lives and who has the time to spend in the kitchen every night making high end meals. As long as they have nutritional value, then I am happy! This one would be served nice with a salad and some veggies...and a nice cold coke!

No comments:

Post a Comment