Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Good bye 2010...


Anyone else thinking..."where did this year go?"
I certainly am!! When I reflect on this past year I have all good memories, it has been a great year! Probably one of my best years yet! With the exception of not losing 20 pounds....however Paul has promised to go back to the gym with me over the holidays so that I can get back into a routine! Hopefully by the time I am 40 years old, I will be 20 pounds lighter!
We got alot accomplished this year! The house looks fantastic, I am thrilled with all we did do! Paul and I had a year together with many coffee's and tea's shared in our kitchen or out by the pool! I have been out of work for a year and just starting to feel good again! Kailey made the provincial AA ringette team which was a pretty big deal. Both kids have successfully made it into highshcool and managing really well. Paul went back to work this year...he has happily settled back behind his desk.
Sooo many things happened this year...overall its been wonderful!
I can only dream whats in store for next year...I will admit, I am starting my book this year! That is exciting for me!
One final thing that happened this year...I blogged for a full year and I am so proud of myself!!
Good night my friends and god bless!!

1 comment:

  1. YOur house does look amazing, you have done so much work and should be proud!
    Congratulations on blogging for a year! Very proud of you. I know it will be hard to do your book, but you have lots of people to fall back on for help. You are right has been a great year, went by very fast but great! Hopfully next yr will be just a great!

    ReplyDelete