Tuesday, September 21, 2010

She kisses me in the morning and in the afternoon, she kisses me in the evening underneith the moon...





It happened, this morning on her way out the door. My little girl, my beautiful 13 year old( 4 1/2 yrs, my time) gave me a kiss as she was leaving to go to school...and sadly as she leaned in to give me a kiss her little nose.."rested perfectly ontop of mine". Yep, she is officially taller than me!! I couldn't beleive the difference in that little goodbye kiss, for the first time ever...her little perfect nose, sat above mine!
Although it was a moment of shock and disbelieve, it was a moment of relief...thank god she is going to be taller than her mother!! I was proud!!
Speaking of my daughter...guess who is getting INKED..again??
Nope, not Kailey for those of you who thought I was leading up to that!! HA. As if I would let that happen!
I am getting another tattoo....yes I am! I just as excited about this one as I was the last one. The only problem is I am not 100% certain, where I want it?? I am going in to see a tattoo artist soon, I would like them to help me decide on a spot and on the perfect design. I have the general design shown below, but I am not too sure about the flowers, I want to change them. I like the pink flowers, but I don't want them that big and I also don't want three of them. Plus, I am not into the pink color, I think I would like white? See how undecided I sitll am!! I want this tattoo to be small, not to big or flashy. SOmething elegant, dainty and personal. I have some work to do still...not completely satisfied and this is not the thing to take a chance with. I will certainly keep you posted!


I know this picture is hard to see, I tried to make it bigger but I didn't know how! I do want the actual tattoo to be a bit bigger than this, obviously so when you look at it, you know what it is! It symbolizes a mother and daughter...I think its so pretty and it lets Kailey know that I love her just as much as our "GO FORWARD" tattoo that we got in honor of Braden and our journey!
Well, my friends I am off to walk my puppies...they are waiting for me!

1 comment:

  1. I love the tattoo, such a wonderful meaning for you. I would suggest the back of a shoulder, that way if you want it to show you can and if not you dont have to. I am glad kailey is getting taller lol she will suprise everyone when she does!

    ReplyDelete