Thursday, September 9, 2010

I have a confession...


Ok, so you all know that it is my responsibility every night to walk Finley and Ollie. I actually love this time of the night, I put my Ipod on and off I go. Thankfully both dogs are great to walk and absolutely NO trouble. Well maybe Ollie is a bit saucy, he growls a little at just about anything that moves. He does bark a bit at other people who are out walking but I don't care. I mean his little bark is nothing, I would laugh if someone ever said anything to me!
My confession is a little silly but oh so real!! Well eveynight during my walk there is an alley way that I have to walk through in order to get home. This alley way is dark, quiet, hidden and is lined with bushes and tree's and it always feels like someone is watching me or hiding in the bushes. THere is absolutley no one around, i just don't like it...it creeps me out! So, you ask "what are you afraid of then?" My answer to you is..."I am not afraid of any silly ridiculous rapists, murderer's or gangs my friends"...My fear seriously is Vampire's!! You laugh my friends...but I am terrified as I haul my ass through that alley way that a couple vampires are going to swoop down from the dark cold sky and attack me! If you think about it we have probably seen more movies lately with vampire attacks than gang attacks...for example Twilight,

when the old guy is out at night just fixing his boat minding his own buisness! If it can happen to him, then it can happen to me!! The other movie that crosses my mind is "The Lost Boys" from the 80's.

That movie scared the shit out of me! It still clearly haunts me today. I literally have to talk myself out of feeling the fear during that 1.5 minutes of pure terror! Damn Vampires!!
So, with much luck hopefully there will be no vampire battles in my future and I can continue to happily and safely walk my dogs during the winter nights.

2 comments:

  1. LOL, poor you always afraid of what might be lurking, yes vampires maybe. Lost boys was one of my favourite vampire movies. You hated watching scarey movies growing up and well that hasn't changed, Dont let me know where this alley is and where you walk ollie and fin, cause I may just be lurking lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha!! You're right, I hated scary movies when we were little. I still am not too fond of them but sometimes get the urge to watch them! LOL, I am not telling anyone where this alley is...without a doubt there will be someone waiting! Hopefully its Edward!! LOL..

    ReplyDelete