Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wednesday's Reflection...



The pictures that I have posted were actually taken today. Normally I like to post older pic's of the family and then tell the story behind them but today I wanted to do another "ollie update". Hope you like the picture's, Ollie is getting so big. He is pretty much trained to pee outside, only the occassional accident which is pretty good. He loves to cuddle, loves to be held and is madly in love with MOI!
The feeling is mutual, if I could I would bring that dog everywhere. I know it drives Paul utterly crazy but deep down I know he is secretly in love with Ollie! I catch him with his baby talk, giving him cuddles, hugging and kissing him..carrying him around the house like a baby!!


I bought a new "dog purse" today on line, it is perfect for me and ollie.

Paul will never use it, but that's ok...I will! I plan on taking him everywhere. He is so good when he is out and about.
The only issue that we have yet with him is his consistant barking at the fence. He has a "short man complex" in which he thinks that he is a Great Dane and his attitude is of one as well. We love him, I am so happy thing worked out the way they did...yes its alot of work having 3 dogs, but we love it! They all make us happy, and fill our lives with fun, love and craziness!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks for training Ollie for me, makes it easier when he's living at my house to have everything all done LOL!
    hahahaha
    He is an adorable dog and i see why he makes you guys happy, Poor paul I dont blame him not carrying ollie in your new purse for him lol, I like it though its very nice.
    I know how you feel about how dogs make you feel, getting Buddy and having him doe 3 yrs now seems like we had him for a lifetime, he makes me smile and laugh, feels like we had him forever! wouldnt see our life as a family without him! Hes a little to big to carry in a purse or we would have him everywhere with us too lol!

    ReplyDelete