Sunday, August 22, 2010

Guess who's Baaaack??


You've got it!! My boy Ethan, he is here for the week and ready for fun! I am excited to have him, this is our last week, next week he will be with his other set of grandparents. I would love to have him but we are looking forward to getting ready for back to school, and spending time together before everyone returns to work and school! This week we have a few things planned with Ethan, stay tuned for the events! I am sure I will be taking lots of pictures this week.
Tonight we are all so tired, Paul hasn't been feeling well today. Not sure if it is self inflicted or maybe he is coming down with something? Tomorrow we will see, I really have nothing to blog about. So, good night my friends and god bless~!

1 comment:

  1. I completely forgot to blog today, I can't believe it. I had so much to write too.
    I've been so busy today rearranging my room to get stuff more clean and organized, even more than it already was!
    I definitely will tomorrow though!!
    I'm going to begin on editing tomorrow too, and hopefully have another book made!!! :)

    ReplyDelete