Sunday, July 18, 2010

Walking in the Rain...


Tonight Paul and I set out on a nice night time stroll. It was the first night that we decided not to bring Finley or Harley..only Ollie! Thankfully we didn't bring the other two because within the first 20 minutes of our walk...the rain began to fall. Yes, it was a full on thunderstorm with thunder, lightening and trenchorous downpour. We chose to make the best of it, laughing and kicking our way through the puddles...which incedently came up to my knee,well.. at least that's what it felt like! It was kinda nice, so quiet on our streets, so dark and at times slightly frightening...i mean with the lightening and thunder. Ollie survived, he was soaked...Paul brought him up into his arms, held him close to try to protect him from the rain. Poor Ollie as little as he is, shivered and shivered for about 5 minutes even when we got home! I think Harley and Finley secretly found some pleasure in our pain realizing that they were not invited on our nightly walk. All was good, we are just settling in for a quiet nights sleep. My phone is still not working, so I cannot answer any texts or pins..its so hard not having my phone! Hopefully I will make it to the mall tomorrow to get it looked at?!? I hope its fixable, I love my phone it contains my life!!

1 comment:

  1. Uh oh. I would be so lost without my phone. LOL! Hope you get it fixed, well, I guess this blog is 2 days ago, so hopefully it's fixed ! :p

    ReplyDelete