Saturday, July 17, 2010

Ribfest and beer tasting...


Tonight Paul and I headed to Kitchener's Victoria park and met some friends to do our yearly beer tasting evening. Its always alot of fun, probably due to the friends we meet. Unfortunately the picture's that I took on my blackberry I am unable to retrieve. For whatever reason...tonight my blackberry died! I had a couple cute pictures of the festivities...including some of the rib vendors and beer tents...Oh well! It wasn't a late night, we were home pretty early although Paul still managed to come home tipsy and feeling pretty good. I came home with a bag of cotton candy and a tee shirt for Kailey. Paul did a small commercial for this one beer company and they gave him a free tee shirt as well...it might be aired on TV, we'll have to keep an eye out for it. Well over all my friends it was a successful evening, nice to be home relaxing as this week was busy one and the humidity has been killing me! Hope everyone is having a great weekend, enjoy the weather..good night and god bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment