Thursday, July 29, 2010

Soooo Sorry Shelley...


OMG....I totally suck, big time! I promised that I was going to have a great picture and story tonight and guess what?? I don't!! Not comlpetely my fault, I did go to scan a picture but it didn't scan, then I got tired of waiting and gave up. We watched a movie tonight and it is now 12am and I am not in the mood to blog! I was just sitting here telling SPencer that I didn't blog tonight and he says.."Oh my goodness..my mom is going to be so disappointed"! LOL, so I feel guilty that I didn't follow threw..what a loser!! Tomorrow I am gone most of the day, but Ethan goes home so hopefully I will sit down, and blog...are real good one!! Anyways, thanks for your patience..don't give up on me! I will get better! GOod night my friends...and god bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment