Wednesday, June 30, 2010

OLLIE TROLLEY...


Welcome Ollie!!

Well my friends, we may just have a new member to our family. Meet Ollie, we have had him for a week and I don't think he is going anywhere! We pretty much love him and he has become a big part of our family, without even trying. I know I didn't tell too many about him, we just were not sure what the outcome was going to be. But I can say with considerable affirmation he is not going to be leaving us. Still waiting for the final word...but its looking great for us.
Yes, we have three dogs...and its alot of work. But, as you know Harley is aging and his age is becoming more apparent each day. Finley is in love...from a distance with Ollie but I see a fun, exciting, crazy relationship starting between them. Ollie has been a good thing for this family. It's taken my mind off of alot of things lately and redirected some of my worries and concerns..this has been a great week and I won't let Ollie go without a fight!
Enjoy the pictures...he is gorgeous!!




1 comment: