Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Introducing...Braden!!

Typically I have Wednesday's reserved for "Wednesday Reflection", but today I have posted my son's green screen trial of effects. He is hoping to write, direct, film and submit a video in the next coming weeks to a contest which he could win 5,000 dollars. I am so excited and proud. He has such a creative mind and loves to come up with ideas to share with others. He has such a story to tell and share in life and I cannot wait until he chooses to use his abilities and make his dreams come true. Braden is the type of young man who can draw you in, intrigue and charm you with his charisma and attractive personality. He has always had the ability even as a young child to captivate a room and have each person sit and listen attentively to what he has to say....my boy will have a wonderful career someday if he uses his strengths for good and not evil..lol. So, please watch his video, its short but sweet...hopefully I will have more to follow in the near future. Great Job Braden..I am so proud!!

1 comment:

  1. you are right better good then evil lol! Braden is a very funny and talented young man! he has a bright future ahead of him! can't wait to see what he does! Good luck dude! The video is cool!

    ReplyDelete