Sunday, May 23, 2010

Swimming, Sun, BBQ, and famiy...

Today was a day by the pool...nothing more nothing less! It was wonderful, I have a great start to my summer tan and as I sit here and write I smell of summer sun and cocoa bronze after sun shimmer lotion! It is fantastic and I sparkle like Edward from Twilight!
LOL,
The pool is beautiful, but I enjoyed the hot tub today. I think we need to go buy some lounge chairs for the pool area, then there is more room for others! I tried the new Miller CHill beer with Lime, quite liked it! Very refreshing....
Well, short blog today my apologizes, we have some supper to prepare and some kids to feed. Off to the drive in tonight to see Iron Man 2
and Shrek 2,

looking forward to that! I love the drive in!
I hope everyone is enjoying their days as much as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment