Saturday, May 22, 2010

Cottage Life....Oh how I dream!!




Well my friends, anyone who knows me will know that I struggle every summer with whether or not to get a cottage. We have come so close...oh, I mean realtors and everything, spending afternoon's with us, countless emails...so close!
Something is just holding us back...could be finances? or maybe just the fact that we have a wonderful home and great set up here in our own backyard. As the years go by, I will say that Paul is less and less interested in making this dream come true for me...*sad face*

He entertains the idea, and he does sit for bits of time to listen to my ideas and well i'll just admit it..my begging!
I do know that right know is not a great time, we should have done it years ago...with Braden starting college in the next few years..well we really don't know where we will end up? Maybe eventually we will be living in a condo in Toronto...maybe a rented house in NYC, you never know?? Hopefully we will just stay here and enjoy this wonderful oasis we call home! Ok, seriously...I don't know what the future holds, and there will be some changes in the next few years...so I will just have to wait and for know keep dreaming and looking at all the beautiful options that are available in cottage country life

No comments:

Post a Comment