Saturday, April 17, 2010

Tryouts continue..


Today was somewhat quiet. Not much going on, I had Kailey relaxing at home today so she could be prepared for tryouts. The tryouts went well again, the girls looked great. Either I wasn't in the mood or too tired to be there but it wasn't as exciting today..i came away feeling slightly different. I just hope Kailey feels confident and is ready for tomorrow's tryout again. Paul and I are just chillin at home tonight, watching a movie. I was in the mood for a scarey one so we picked up The Stepfather. Kailey was asked to sleep over at a friends but because of tryouts I decided not to let her sleep over there, but she will spend the evening with her friends and we'll get her later tonight. Hopefully she understands our decision and isn't too upset when we pick her up! It's not like she never see's her friends!! Its a short blog today, too tired to chat about anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment