Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ohhh I get chills when I'm with you...


I never cared for nobody..like I care for you!
Ohhh babe, lost in love is what I feel when I'm with you..
Baaabyy..oh I get chills when I'm with you...
LOL, just sitting here listening to a very old 80's song..we have some people coming over this evening and then we are heading out to listen to a friend who we went to Greece with sing at the Firkin!! SHould be lots of fun, love this group of people! We had a great time while travelling through Europe, I call them my "Greece Group"!
I have a polka dot crystal wine glass filled with white wine, Paul is in the shower and Kailey is out..Braden is probably talking to Spencer! I feel like i'm back in 1988, because the outfit I am wearing is something that I would have totally wore a long long time ago! LOL, can I still pull it off..NOPE! My body has a completely different shape and this extra 20 pounds doesn't flatter me in anyway!
What am I seriously going to do about this weight? I am not to comfortable in my clothes, but everytime I see something really good to eat..I think, oh screw it! Life's too short!! I've been doing alot of entertaining lately and I've been meeting friends out alot so hopefully after this evening I can settle down and hit the gym..even if I just dropped 10 more pounds..i'd be content with that!!
Guess what??
We bought an island for the kitchen today...yeah!! I am so happy, after being at Yvette's house on Saturday I realized again how much I would love an island for entertaining! So we got one, just have to wait for it to be made and then installed!
Well my friends, that's it for today! I am off, looking forward to hearing Randy belt out one of my fav's.."Hotel California"!!

2 comments:

  1. LOL oh the memories good god lol! You are to funny. I am sure the weight will come off,but with the food you have been making lately um amazing lol! Wow how exciting about the new island cant wait to see it when its done, woohoo gratz on getting one! Have a great time tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thanks Candy! We had a great time, it was so nice to see everyone again! Miss them. Randy played awesome, i'll make sure you get out next time to hear him! Miss ya, see you next week for coffee..xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete