Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Blogging Tactics..how to keep it interesting.


Really, I have no idea how to keep this blogging thing interesting? For the most part I just like to review my day events, however somedays are just well..plain boring! On those days, I try to find a subject that we can scientifically explore..something to bring conversation to the home front..but then I realize it's 11pm and then I think oh screw it, i'm too tired!
From here on in, I am going to write down topics that come up in daily life, sit down and just write my opinions or ideas. Hopefully topics will come easily and my blogs will flourish and develope into a beautiful world of incrediably writen literature, BIG dreams!!
Tonights topic will be...dog hair shedding!!
I HATE IT!!
I love my dogs, but with the seasons changing here in Canada let me tell you...my dogs shed about 10 pounds each of dog hair.
Seriously, I vaccummed at least 6 times today, this stupid living room floor acts as a dog hair magnet and well, it kinda floats all over the place..until of course you walk through with black socks. Then you end up with a fur coat on your socks!
The guy who is putting our island in, came by yesterday and was going to remove his shoes (to be polite), I literally told him, please do not remove your shoes because you will leave with a small dog attached to the bottom of your foot! Thankfully he did leave his shoes on because he had black socks on...embarrassing!!
Anyways, Paul ever so kindly took the dogs outside to brush them out. I think that will have to be a nightly ritual, dog brushing! It's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it!
On a happier note, It's our dear friends Spencer's 17th birthday!! Man I always have good intentions on sending out cards to people, I do buy them but when the right time comes to send them off...I never do it! We as a family are terrible for that!! We may suck at sending birthday, wedding, congratulation cards, but rest assure we as a family know how to throw one hell of a birthday party. To Spencer..your day is coming my friend, here in Cambridge...you will have your celebration, and it will never be forgotten!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPENCE!! LOVE "YOUR ONTARIO FAMILY"
Sorry tried to find a better pic, but its the first one I found and it's late!! LOL, I still love it though!!
LOL..didn't want to use last names!!!
OXOXOXXO

1 comment:

  1. I'm famous! I'm famous! :)

    Haha, thanks so much Chrissy! :)

    ReplyDelete