Thursday, February 18, 2010

What I'm reading..




I started this book about 2 weeks ago but struggle to find the time to read it. The Hour I first Believed is a book by Wally Lamb and it is fabulous. I have read a few of Wally Lamb's books and just love the way he writes. I struggle everynight to put it down, i was on the treadmill today at the gym and I had the book with me. While the lady on the treadmill beside me took off her headset to tell me that she too just started the same book and was absolutely loving it! We both agreed that getting to bed was difficult and that losing sleep really sucks! I would recommend this book to everyone, it is so detailed and his writing style makes you actually believe that you know the characters personally, its a great read!
Today I also ordered a pair of Hunter rainboots!! I love them, they are amazing.

They should be here in 8-14 days. I saw them in Toronto and the sales lady said that they were becoming increasingly popular and they were selling out of them quickly. At the time I debated getting them, then left the store without them. I kicked myself all the way home! So regretted not getting them!! I checked everywhere around here for them and couldn't find them, so online I go and found them. I ordered a black pair and plan on taking them to Greece and Italy with me!
My mom is counting down the sleeps until she leaves for Florida, I am so happy for her! It's her first trip with out any of us going..just her and her friend! She is going to have a great time and she deserves it! She works so hard for all of us, always there when we need her, always smiling and making the best out of any situation no matter how aweful it is! I am sending her on a mission to find these boots for Kailey while in Florida, hopefully she can get them and maybe even a bit cheaper! Dinner tomorrow with the family, looking forward to it! I have alot on my mind after today, just not ready to write about it! Somethings just need to stay quiet...for now, just until I figure out how I feel about things. Its upsetting and frustrating but its not life threatening and everyone is still healthy and happy so its a choice for me, how much i'll let it get to me!
Other than that, it was a nice day..gym was fantastic, nice to be back and feeling better! Well off I go, time for bed...good night my lovely dedicated reader's,
with love...

No comments:

Post a Comment