Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Uneventful evening..


This evening was BORING!! Actually I spent most of it helping Braden with homework. He is trying his hardest to prepare for the co op placement that he wants to get into. Surprisingly there is alot of work to be done, alot of soul searching and trying to figure out who you are and what you want to do! Its certainly interesting but its tedious, and you kinda feel like your repeating yourself. Anyways he did a cover letter, and while preparing he did get a boost in his confidence because he realized how much experience he actually has with communication and public speaking, All you have to do is google his name and a whole bunch of stuff comes up, he has been very busy over the past few years with fundraising and volunteering.
Other than that, this evening I made a really good dessert for the family, and we watched American Idol.

Not sure what I think of Ellens contribution just yet! We will see in time! I thought to take a picture of my dessert, i was pleased with the visual turnout! Good night all..sweet dreams!!

4 comments:

  1. I agree with Spencer but I'll take mine in a large cereal bowl !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm those look very good, send me your recipe will ya! If you were a true friend you would have made me one LOL!
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that look sooooo good Chrissy~~~

    ReplyDelete