Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Deep winter cold...

Boy was today cold! The sun was wonderful and if you closed your eyes and sat still long enough the sun could actually leave you with a sunkiss on your cheek. It did feel so good, for a short minute I could forget about the cold seeping through my winter coat and focus on the warm, embracing sunshine. I think everyone should take time and go outside to soak up that sunshine and vitamin C, it helps with that seasonal depression disorder that so many people suffer from. I even took it a little further and started surfing the net for the upcoming spring and summer clothing lines. I did find the cutest outfit, see below:

I am totally into that look and I am know occupied to find this cute summer outfit. I know there is still a few months of winter and cold weather, but it doesn't hurt to start looking into the spring thaw..the sun is promising and I see a new season emerging soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment